Following my last post about my makeup on a night out (here), I thought would be a good idea to give you a sneak peek into my clutch! Especially since lately, nights out are an endangered species in my student life – seems like my partying days are long gone and chilling inside with a cuppa and a good film is what excites me the most. (should I be concerned?!)
Turning into a granny or not, I have to make sure I look fresh while doing it. So this is what my bag consisted in last weekend:
- Make Up Forever High Definition Powder, the small version (review). When I leave my place, I usually throw this in my bag instead of a coloured powder, just because it will mattify my complexion and won’t cake.
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush (from the Core Collection) – to apply the powder with.
- Mac lipstick in Plumful
- Collection Lasting Perfection in 1 Fair – an absolute must, I can’t function without it. I slather it on if the foundation seems to be worn out on a spot, for instance.
- Bobby pins, in case I have to pin my hair up when I feel too hot (hot damn).
- Wallet – mine is from Stradivarius.
- Oyster card, a necessity in London. But make sure you top it up so you won’t have to beg the bus driver to take you even if you don’t have any money on it (yep, it happened to me last weekend, at 2 am).
- Keys – yes, that’s the Time Turner from Harry Potter and I kid you not, it’s one of my most treasured possessions.
In case you were curious, the clutch is from Primark and it was £8, if I remember correctly.
Thank you for reading!
Until next time.